Monday, October 08, 2012

Prison Sky



There's a wall above me named ceiling
There's a ceiling above my existence

Sitting still and still threatening
Even a nice purple can be limit

Ceilings of awe & sadness
Walls useful and restrictive

Ceilings of ataraxia & boredom
Giving out safety,taking away freedom

Walls of comfort and despair
Protecting you,sparkling flip-outs

Skies as borders,sky as a wall above
This beaty up there is to impress or distress
Look up in the sky,it's a wall,it's a cage

A view of your cage sparkles queries like
How pretty can it be behind pretty bars?

This kind of wall points at your being
Defines you as finite part of an eternal creation

There's this power that bothers me
There's a wall above my head
A force that wants me blocked
A cop above my existence

There's this piece of me, a set of shadows
I don't know their owner or origin
I don't want this piece a piece of mine
It cries and demands

Demands from the ugliest skies
Cries at the prettiest walls
Doomed to wonder why and how
Cursed to try in loops until drained

But itself is the worst cop and the worst cage of all
Ignorant and arrogant it ignores knowledge and  love
Self-centered it projects its erroneous clones anywhere

The sky is not a prison unless you see it as such
No ceiling can enslave you if you don't look up to it

Accept the border and the beauty is revealed
Of a sky,a ceiling,a wall,of a Self

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home